Propose Day SMS, Wishes, Wallpapers and Greetings Cards Download In Free : Valentine's Day 2014

Second day of Valentine week the "Propose Day". Propose your girl and boy at this day. This is the right chance to pull out your heart thought about the that special person. Propose them by sending SMS, wishes, quotes and wallpapers. Which you can get from here in free..

Propose Day SMS/Wishes wallpapers

░░░(¯`:´¯)░░Hello Honey… ♥
░░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░I Just
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)░(¯`:´¯)⋰Want To
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)Say You
░░░ (_.:._).░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)Something..
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░(_.•´/|\`•._)I Had
░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░░(_.:._).In My Mind
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯) Since
░░(_.•´/|\`•._) We
░░░(_.:._)░░░░░ MET…
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░ ..
░░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░ ..
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)░(¯`:´¯)⋰
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)
░░░ (_.:._).░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)
░░░(¯`:´¯)░░(_.•´/|\`•._)
░(¯ `•.\|/.•´¯)░░(_.:._).
░(¯ `•.(۞).•´¯)..
░░(_.•´/|\`•._)
░░░(_.:._)░░░░░

Will You Marry Me ♥ ?
Happy Propose Day 2014

You Are Like The Sunshine So Warm,
You Are Like Sugar, So Sweet
You Are Like You
And That’s The Reason
Why I Love You!


No Poems
No Fancy Words
I Just Want The World
To Know That I LOVE YOU
My Princess With All My Heart.

I have a heart n that is true, But now it has gone from me to u, So care for it just like i do, B’COZ i have no heart n u have two
U R Unique;
U R Caring &;
U R the Best
And I Am D Luckiest one To Have U in My Life & Heart!
So a very Happy Propose Day My Sweet Heart!!!

If I reached for your hand, will u hold it ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go for ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love me ??
“Happy Propose Day”


All I wanted was sumone to care 4 me,
All I wanted was sumone who’d b there 4 me,
All I ever wanted was sumone who’d b true,
All I ever wanted was sumone like U…

Happy Propose Day Friends

No comments: