Chocolate Day Wishes, SMS and Photos : Valentine Day 2014

Chocolate day wishes 2014

Happy Chocolate Day Wishes :



Darling, You Are The Most
Astounding Part Of My Waking Up Each Morning.
I Love You With Each Beat Of My Heart.
I Love You With Every Breath I Take.
Thank You For Being Part Of My Life.



Chocolate comes in different sizes,
flavors, and shapes. No matter what they look like,
the most important thing is that…
perfect satisfaction I get when eating them.
Hmmm, can’t wait to get a bite of it again!
Happy Chocolate Day!





I wish you will wake up today with Hershey’s
on your bed. Spend lunch with Kit Kat on your
table and enjoy dinner with plenty of colorful M&Ms.
Happy Chocolate Day!



We’ve Known Each Other,
For A Long Long Time,
But I Never Really Noticed,
All The Magic In Your Eyes,
I’ve Been Around You,
A Thousand Times Before,
And You’ve Always Been A Friend To Me,
Happy Chocolate Day.



Love Dis Day!!!

Chocolate Nd Friends R 2 Best
Medicines Than Laughter 4r Me…
So My All Choco Frnds Njoy D Day Wid Tons Of Chocolate!
Happy Chocolate Day..
Happy Chocolate Day.

Its Not 4 Only Eating Chocolate
Its Represent That We Never Do
Misunderstand And Hate……
Happy Chocolate Day………..

Luv Defined By A 8 Yrs Old BOY:-
Luv Is-
Wen ‘SHE’ Rob My CHOCOLATES Evrydy 4m My Bag
&I Stil Keep It In D Same Place..?
-HaPpy CHOCOLATE Day

It’s Time For Celebrating
Love And Affection This Week.
The Valentine Week Is Going On.
Today Is Chocolate Day.

Lovers Exchange Chocolates On This Occasion
To Express Love For Each Other.
Happy Chocolate Day

If U R A Teddy Bear U R The Most Huggable,
If U Are A Star U R The Brightest,
And Since U R My ?

Sweet Heart

“Happy Chocolate Day”

No comments: