Happy Teddy Day SMS/Messages Wishes In English and Hindi - Valentine Week SMS


A sweet Teddy Bear,
To My sweet mate,
On A sweet events,
Just To Say,
Happy Teddy Bear Day’

-----------------------------------------------

It’s Teddy Bear Day,
and i’m thinking
of someone cute & huggable
who is you.
Happy Teddy Bear Day

-----------------------------------------------

Teddy bear day…
i love my teddy.
Happy teddy bear day
You are my sweetest teddy bear…
Happy teddy bear day.




-----------------------------------------------

You’re In My Thoughts And In My Heart
Wherever I May Go
On Teddy Bear Day I’d Like To Say
I Care More Than You Know

-----------------------------------------------

I wish I were a cell in your blood,
so I would be sure I was
somewhere in your heart.
Happy Teddy Bear Day

-----------------------------------------------

Whenevr u c LOVE coming, WELCOME it,
open ur Arms,Embrace it & let it ENTER into U!
People will ask UR U in LOVE?
jst say-no,LOVE is in me!
Happy Teddy Bear day

-----------------------------------------------


(")….(")
( ‘ o ‘ )
(")–(")
(""')-(""')
Happy Teddy Bear Day

-----------------------------------------------

By Gifting You This Teddy
I Want To Show Am Ready
To Make You Mine
And Fill My Life With Sunshine …
Happy Teddy Day 2014

-----------------------------------------------

Happy Teddy Day Wishes to all you my friends

No comments: