Kiss Day SMS Greetings, Wishes and Quotes : Valentine Week SMS

New and fresh Kiss Day SMS Greetings, Wishes and Quotes : Valentine Week SMS


Whenever I Look At You
My Tongue Starts Coming Out
Just To Reach A Part Of You
That I Can Kiss,
You Smell Sweet Darling

Happy Kiss Day

-----------------------------------------------

What Can Make Me Stop Kissing You,
Wind, Rain, Or Sunshine?
Nothing.
A Day Without A Kiss Makes Me Sick.

-----------------------------------------------



Kiss On Hand=i Adore U,
Kiss On Cheek=lets Be Friends,
Kiss On Neck=i Want U,
Kiss On Lips=i Love U,
Kiss Anywhere Else=….
Lets Not Get Carried Away!

-----------------------------------------------

Kiss Is The Key Of Love.
Love Is The Key Of Marriage.
Marriage Is The Box Of Children.
Children Are Problem Of Our Nation.
So Stop The Kissing And Save Our Country.

-----------------------------------------------

If I Had A Chance
I Would Kiss Your Lips Every Second,
Every Minute,
Every Hour,
And Every Day And Never Get Tired

-----------------------------------------------

Kisses Are Tiny Reminders Of
My Eternal And Everlasting Love For You

Happy Kiss Day

No comments: