Sixth Day Happy Hug Day Wishes SMS and Quotes - 12th Feb 2014 Valentine Week SMS

Best Hug Day Wishes here for 2014 Valentine' day

No matter where you are
I’ll always find my way to ?
Hug you tight and shower you with my kisses
I love only you!Wishing my dear a happy hug day.

-----------------------------------------------

What the heart gives away is never gone,
but kept in the hearts of others,
from dusk to dawn.
Hug Day you from the core of my heart.

-----------------------------------------------




TaLk to me wHen i’m boReD,
kiSS me wHen i’m saD,
hug me wHen i cRy,
caRe for me wHen i diE,
loVe me When i’m sTill Alive.
Happy hug dAY……

-----------------------------------------------

Sending you a hug to ease your stress.
a kiss to make you smile and my heart to say,
I’m thinking of you. i miss you!!
Happy Hug day to u dear….

-----------------------------------------------

Do you know…
There is one gift which can’t be given
without taking it back…
That is why I give you hug
which can’t be giving without taking it back.
Happy Hug Day !

-----------------------------------------------

Even though I'm away, in my heart
I'm right by your side.
And here's a hug from me
To say, I love you lots
Sweetheart!
Happy Hug Day

Happy Hug Day

No comments: