Facebookngupshup is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. This page describes the information that should be present in these notices.
Regardless of the fact that we do not upload any copyrighted material on Facebookngupshup.blogspot.com if your copyrighted material has been posted by links from third party websites and you want these Links removed, whether we may be liable for such infringement under local country law or United States law, our response to these notices may include, removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification.
Here is a DMCA Sample information you may use for accuracy and efficiency:
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Facebookngupshup.blogspot.com to contact you .
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”Sign the paper.
- We accept to use YouTube content but we are only using embedded code if it couldn’t be shared, we remove it!
- If we added any Copyright Content on Facebookngupshup.blogspot.com, Then You Can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, Please also send a copy by Contact Us Page. Please allow 1-3 working days for an email response.